In a Nutshell--
We the people must consider the facts and choose what we believe and what we will do.
1. Not everyone believes that what’s being called a pandemic actually is endangering substantially more lives than the seasonal flu.
2. Many don’t believe the testing we’re relying on actually targets, and accurately reports, a unique Covid 19 virus that’s clearly different from CoronaVirus which has been around forever, and is a common cold or flu.
3. Many believe figures reporting deaths from what's called a pandemic are engineered by guidelines issued by the CDC and more to inflate the numbers. Iatrogenic (physician caused) fatalities (3rd cause of U.S.deaths), medicines and treatments can actually hasten death, but the professionals involved don’t even know it, because they don’t get the healing power of the body and pull out the heroics #1. Medicine can and does create symptoms (so-called “side effects”). Such deaths are uncounted in deaths said to be from covid. Also the added isolation and stresses add to the numbers much more than people know.
4. Many believe this lockdown is being used to implant extreme and dangerous social control measures in addition to the ones we see overused now. in addition to the many monetary and social gains accruing to big industries, big business, big rulers, big government, etc. this may well be about asserting stronger controls over populations.
5. Believe it or not, a growing number of people do NOT share the standard medical views on germs, contagion, etc. The picture is a little different-- or a lot different-- than its been portrayed. Fascinating science here.
6. You need to know that the medical model was never voted on or chosen as the go- to health care because of its effectiveness. Rather, it was pushed to the top by money interests in the late 1800’s. And it is still largely ruled by money.
7. This has been a huge shock. Many just want it to go away-- but it may not end anytime soon. The controlling powers in this thing may push it as far as they can. So its on us if we don’t decide for ourselves what we want and make it clearly known.
8. Much of what’s in these pages may be way too big for people to believe. Me too, for some of it. If calling it a “conspiracy theory”, etc., (name calling) can excuse us from investigating facts, we’re in trouble.
Question on "Conspiriacies": When advertisers, media, etc, team up to make money and gain advantage, is that a conspiracy? (Don’t they do it all the time?) Are those who expose it “conspiracy theorists”?
Many supporting details are in these pages.
Our Lives and our children's lives may well depend om it!
"God gave us brains to use."
Even though your first and well- trained instinct likely has you moving away form this new information--- Are you willing to look beyond what "everybody" is saying, to learn something more? Would you even investigate into something you've never given any serious time to, meanwhile having been well- inoculated with medical beliefs for your entire life??
Could you spend as long looking at the most important thing ever for your health-- and your family's-- as you would spend on buying a home or a new car? Think about it...